I'm a Turtle I'm a Turtle

silly, give it a bit more story, animation was decent just not enough of it, and you got a giggle out of me.

The Christmas Party The Christmas Party

Funny, animation was decent, just wasn't gone on the whole art style. Also I kinda a felt like the dance mooves should of been a little bit more crazy at times kinda like when he was saying it. Loved the fat guy though.
First review of the new redesign.

Villainy - Episode 1 Villainy - Episode 1

Great

Very funny, very cool love the ideas and love the animation.

4Day Trailer 2011 4Day Trailer 2011

woot

Looking forward to Simply Business the most.

Demo Reel 2011 Demo Reel 2011

Really really..

..WOW! I love your animation, it so clean and professional, And your clothes are animated superbly when they were flying.

Phillip's Song Phillip's Song

Brilliant.

Saw this a while back when it was first posted and thought it was superb, I still come back to watch to motivate me to work.
I really love the smoothness of the animation especially the transformation at the start.
I was surprised it didn't get an award. The just a little bit back I posted it in the treasure hunt thing and it is now getting some recognition.

Run Baby Horse! Run Baby Horse!

well the animation for what it is good.
of course you know that there is nothing going on here; you could have at leeast put in some music a horse steps

Silence of the Mime Silence of the Mime

eh....

lip sync was good, turn your brush smoothing down to 40 so you can get more accurate lines, also the story needs work, of course you probably aren't going to go back to the storyboard and write it out completely different.
- another thing if your not already doing it, you should storyboard; so that you can see how it will be before yo go straight into the animatic (stage before the final product)

There was no movement besides the lips, which made for a boring watch.

hope this helps,
flashero

ExtraordinaryTerrest responds:

Thanks for weighing in.

60 Frame Collab 3 60 Frame Collab 3

Nice one steak!!

Turned out great, really like some of the parts especially marsume's,
I thought the collab was falling to pieces, I guess not.
Nice job!

Also why is this mature?

SteakandKidneyPie responds:

There was a scene with a naked bum. I do not know why

Ninja versus demon Ninja versus demon

Great

4/5 8/10
because one thing that bothers me is the ending whre the blood comes from the demons face and I just think you kinda of let yourself down at that point. Other than the that the animation was superb, but if you can couple this quality of animation into a story as to why they are fighting it would be in the top 10.

Animation: 9/10-would be ten but the blood at the end took away some quality)
Fluidity: 10/10 thought it flowed extreamly well(music and sfx helped with this)
Song: 10/10- just liked it
SFX: 10/10 - worked well, and they weren't over powering.

~flashero (dillon brannick)